dtac’s Gaming Nation teams up with Gameloft to launch Gaming Nation PLAY as Thailand’s largest Online Gaming Platform with over 1,800 titles to choose from. To celebrate this collaboration, Gaming Nation PLAY is offering up to 3 days of free gaming, then starting from 9 Baht per day thereafter – play now at https://www.dtac.co.th/s/GNPLAYN
- – dtac launches Gaming Nation 2.0, the latest game platform
- – Banpu Cultivates Anti-Corruption through ‘The Trust’ Board Game
All Roads Lead to Online Gaming
Mr. How Lih Ren, Chief Marketing Officer at Total Access Communication PLC or dtac, said “dtac’s Gaming Nation platform has become a hit with gamers and we have raised the game to Gaming Nation 2.0 this October with elevated playability and accessibility for gamers on any mobile carrier. Gaming Nation aims to be the definitive gaming hub by addressing three points: 1. Easy access to gaming on smartphones instead of specific gaming gear, 2. Significantly more titles to choose from, and 3. Serving the growing trend of online gaming to play with friends rather than off-line games.”
Mr. Florent Vallauri said, “In the past 20 years we have worked with hundreds of partners around the world to bring the best gaming experiences to users in over 150 territories. Our goal for this new collaboration is to offer an elevated 360-degree gaming experience for everyone in the family. We introduce new titles every month and so we are confident Gaming Nation PLAY will level up the satisfaction of our users to the full.”
The Gaming Nation PLAY Edge:
- Gaming Nation PLAY teams up with Gameloft, a global leader in game development based in France with a multitude of world-renowned titles on all platforms – console, PC, and now mobile, in collaboration with Gaming Nation PLAY.
Together, there are over 1,800 titles including the super popular Asphalt, Modern Combat, Subway Surfers, and Lego Legacy. They include games for all ages and games parents could use to help their children learn.
- This is a Online Gaming Platform, so no more hassle of downloading and installing the game and taking up precious memory on your mobile devices.
- No in-game ads and no additional charges.
- A multitude of features to enhance your gaming experience including peer competition, exclusive video content, and many more will keep rolling your way without additional downloads or costs.
- But that’s not all, as many more special privileges will come to dtac subscribers in the near future who enjoy Gaming Nation PLAY.
Gamers on Any Carrier Can Play Gaming Nation 2.0
Gaming Nation PLAY is now here to bolster Gaming Nation 2.0 (https://www.dtac.co.th/s/GNPLAYN), the already popular gaming platform with over 40 titles that are big hits on smartphones, PCs, and consoles. Recently, Gaming Nation 2.0 attracted more than 950% more gamers in the last month thanks to the novel gaming top-up feature via Facebook Messenger 24/7.
Furthermore, the recent collaboration between Gaming Nation and MAKE by KBank with other campaigns have so far seen thousands of gamers making 13.5 million Baht worth of redemptions. In addition, the VALORANT Tournament was viewed by as many as 260,000 Gaming Nation users resulting in record-breaking 50,000 engagements. These successes help fuel our passion to develop the platform to serve gamers more inclusively.
In the near future, users of Gaming Nation 2.0, Gaming Nation PLAY, and our Krai Hen Gor Wah Game Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/KHGWGame) will be able to earn cross-platform special privileges.